tips for the Sydney landscape.
and its harbour is a grand place to photograph.
1. Along with a good eye for
composition the way the suns angle lights up the Sydney scene is our
important tool to make a good photograph.
your time to observe the impact that the changing light has on areas
of Sydney and how it may enhance the scene at a particular time
of the day.
The challenge and my preference for recording the great Sydney
landscape scene is to photograph it with the absence of people.
4. The best chance for a people free
looking image is to photograph the scene from afar in the early
morning or evening with a long time exposure .
5. A nice warm day time photograph of Sydney may require a lot of
patience or good timing to avoid including people in your scene.
6. An opportune time may be on a cold and bitter wintery day or
following a storm which has cleared the streets.
7. Look to a different mood in the
weather that may make your photograph unique.
attractive Sydney harbour locations of photographic of merit
These are just a
few scenes around the harbour
The Gap and The
Balls Head and North Head